Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blog Blog Blog

Greetings I thought I had done this on my hubbys blackberry but it made me do it again so hopefuly this will be my page from now on. I am just sitting here at my local library in the middle of noplace dugway. I am just leaning how to knit and my teacher is great person and is teching me for basicly free and I feel like I should give her some honorable mention due to the fact that she makes some awesome things and I cant wait to learn to make socks. She makes these awesome socks and has me excited to learn. I am still very bummed out that my friend of 20 years is still not returning my calls I am tring to say I am sorry to her for what ever it I have done to hurt her its been 2 years and I miss her very much and I pray that she can find it her heart to forgive me and we can become friends again. Other than that not much happening today just tinkiering around.
I best be going.. Until next time all.
KimmieKnits

No comments: