Monday, July 30, 2007

Todays Agenda

I think I have had the longest day possiable and its not even close to being over, I still have to go home after my many errands today. I had to take tyler to get a new ID and then take him and brayden to the pool, Go to the bank 3 x today and for diffrent items, Tyler opened up his first bank account today and is very proud of himself, I am proud also. Then take Ty home and then drop him off to work. I have had no time to knit or even clean my house today, Arggggggg. I still have to go home and cook dinner and pick up the house, get the kids ready for bed and tend to our neighbors garden. Whew. I hope the bed time part comes rather quickly... I am very tired. But I am sure that after all the fun settles down today I will work on my knitting and read and call it a day.
Until Next Time..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kimmie! Thought I would post a comment on your blog. Have you checked out my blog yet? Here's the link.
http://mksnow.blogspot.com
Have a great day!! Love ya