Thursday, November 8, 2007

Knitty Freak !!

I have been busy lurking at knit picks this morning and have made myself a wish list. I wish I could buy all the fun yarn and needles I want when ever I want, Sounds selfish I know, But a girl can dream.. I am finding that yarn is rather addictive and I have a bad case of the I wanna buy lots of yarn freak going on. I have so many things I want to make and so many people I want to make things for. I want so badly to share this new craft I have discovered thanks to my pal Bethany. I miss your guts girl, I need knitty help. But I have found lots of resources on the webby and have been chatting with a new pal who is in the same boat I am in. I made the suggestion that after Christmas we have a sock knit along as we both have bought the same book. I hope she says yes and we can be of help to each other.. In other news.. The kids and I are going to preform in the bell choir this year at the candlelight service Christmas Eve. We are learning how to play Christmas songs with bells. We are looking forward to it. I am sure it will be a fun experience. The kids have so many things coming up with all that goes along with the holidays and such I might have some time between blogs but do not fret I will be back soon... Hugs to all!!
Until next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I noticed you posted a comment on Lucy's blog. Hopefully your name will be drawn! She has a fun blog huh? take care love ya

Unknown said...

here is the link for the "sexy aprons" to buy

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5292030