Saturday, November 3, 2007

New Table!!

Today our friends gave us a dining table big enough for all 5 of us, Its been well loved and used over the years.. I cleaned it up, shined the wood, and it looks wonderful in my kitchen. We have talked about getting a table that would fit all of us for some time now. It is a blessing for our family. I cannot wait to sit down as a family for Thanksgiving dinner. We would have been waiting for much longer for one. I love old stuff! However this came at a cost we could afford, It was given to us. This is a wonderful older table made of what looks like maple wood. It has 6 chairs that I got all the old spilled paint off of today and put in their prospective spots. I am planning on making a couple table cloths for it. I might even make some chair pads as well. I am going to write them a Thank You letter and let them know how much we appreciate their kindness. Tomorrow is Sunday and I have a super busy day! I have Sunday School and Worship in the morning, Then I am off to practice music for the Christmas cantata in the afternoon. I have Youth group in the evening and then I will get to come home and be with my Hubby! We are still waiting to hear about the golf course issues and look forward to putting this all behind us. I best be off I have a few things to finish up then I am going to set my clocks back!!
Until Next Time..

PS Knitting Update ! I am finished with one of my knitted bags and have 3 more to make! Hooray I am making progress!

No comments: