Sunday, March 2, 2008

I know what your thinking..

Greetings, I know that many of you began to give up on me, I have not been on the computer for a long time to blog. I had so much happen between Nov and now. The trauma and Drama never ends or so it seems. As many of my readers know I have had some ear problems for the past year and half and have not really been feeling well, My immune system is tired. They now have me on some medicines that help me. I seem to be doing better other than when I fell and hurt my knee shortly after starting them.I have been behind on just about everything in my life. I have started playing catch up. I have much more to blog about and will do so at another time. I wanted to say Hi to family and friends and I hope to be blog happy soon.
Much Love and God Bless.
Kimmie

2 comments:

Indigo said...

I am glad to see you. I hope catching up is fun and not overwheling.

Did you get my CATW package? I can't find the tracking slip so I don't know.

Be well and blessings to you and yours.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back! Keep posting! Come see us anytime.