Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kimmie Still Here !!




Greetings...

Its been awhile yet again since my last post many moons ago. I have had my surgery and it was about the most painful thing I have ever had done to me in my life. I had my tonsils removed and my septum fixed and to top it all off my sinus cleaned and cleared out. I had had all this done in one setting. Its been a long recovery process but I am happy to report I feel better than ever. I can breathe and I have energy, I am so glad I had it done. I am very blessed to have so many people who took time out of their lives to be with me and check in on my recovery. I have to thank my Mom and Dad for always being there and my Awesome husband who took amazing care of me. He made sure I had everything I could have needed and more. My kids putting up with me and for being there to listen to me and deal with me when I was hurting. I have to give a special shout out to my adopted in laws for stepping in and caring for my children while I recovered. I love each of you more than I can ever tell you and I Thank you all so very much for everything you give to my life. My birthday was last month and I got a darling apron that my sister made for me. Its so cute and I love it, She is selling them at Glaus bakery in Salt Lake, If you get the chance stop by and pick one up, They are darling. I will have to ask for permission but maybe she will let post a few pictures and I can show off her talents. just noticed the time and I have a busy day planed. I am going to be singing in church for the first time since surgery and I feel out of practice but I have faith that God will not fail me and give my power back to my voice as I help lead praise. It will also be nice to see Bob and start learning our Christmas music as it is right around the corner. More to come soon.. Until next time.. Much love Kimmie

No comments: