Monday, September 24, 2007

Sick of being sick. !! :(

Hello,
Well I have managed to catch the cold from Hell and I cannot no matter what I do make it go Away. I am going to have to resort to going to the DR. Something I totally detest doing. I Don't like to pay the cost of going its never cheap even with insurance. The co pays then you have co pays for medicine on top of that, Not to mention the cost of not being able to work or even get outta the house. While I am going to complain lets talk about gas prices, That makes things much worse. Yeah that's why I wanna stay in my bed and wish this cold away. I feel like I have a 3000 lb elephant on my chest and a non stop snot machine for a nose. Who knew I could use two whole box of tissues in 5 days. Its disgusting and I am sick of being sick and sick of being tired. This is no fun at all. I do not wish this ugly cold beast on anyone. I guess I have no choices at this point other than see the Doc. So I will have to get back to my blog fest once I am better and not needing a Kleenex every 2.4 seconds or feeling the need to have a coughing fit every 5 like old faithful. Tootles until next time..

3 comments:

Secret Pal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Secret Pal said...

Being sick is the pits! Well, I have something that will make you feel better (or at least raise your spirits!)-- your K2T2 package is on it's way! I hope you feel better and enjoy all your treats!!!

Indigo said...

I am sick as well. First food poisoning that wiped me out for a week and not a cold that my son brought home from school.

I hope you are feeling better. I am looking forward to learning more about you during the Christmas Around The World Swap!