Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Still Under the Weather and it gets worse.

Hi.. So last week I posted that I had an ugly cold beast. I now have what has gone from A cold or so I thought to full pneumonia. I am sick as ever, In fact I must admit that I have never been so sick in all my life. I went to the doc yesterday and had the x ray done he gave me a breathing treatment and some prescriptions for some super expensive medication, Now I have not been able to sleep in days so I am delirious and feel like im on another planet. The doctor is having some more medicine and neutralizer type thing a ma jig delivered to my home to try and help me breathe better and keep me out of the hospital. I have no desire to be in the hospital at all. I am very stubborn and also I know I wont sleep there either so whats the point of me being there. My parents coming to see me. My hubby came home from work and is going to be with me for the next few days. I have my church family bringing me dinner for the next few nights, I think I have lots of people that will be helping me though all this. I have really never been so sick in my life and I hope to feeling better soon. My birds are happily singing to me today, I think they know momma is sick and are trying to help in their own way. I best be getting my butt back in bed. Until next time...
Kimmie

2 comments:

Indigo said...

I am so sorry, how yucky! Thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts.

Unknown said...

Kim get better!!! I wish I was closer to help you out!