Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged ny Kristi...

The rules are...A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".

1. I am a grouch in the morning, I am not a morning person I am rather nocturnal.


2. I will not cook any meal in my kitchen if the dishes aren't done and the counters clean. It has to be clean. I'm a bit of a clean freak. Agreed.. Me To.. :) I detest mess and clutter. Makes me nuts.

3. I always have to sleep with a blanket over me...even in the summer when its hot. I feel protected :) Too funny me too.. I must be related to my Kristi.. :)

4. I do not have many close friends, I have major trust issues and I am sometimes very insecure about myself. I try not let people get to close so I cannot be hurt, but I am working on that, I have met some wonderful people at my church and I love that I am learning to love myself albeit slowly.

5. I do lots of Voulenter work in my community and for my Children.

6. I am committed to make a difference in the issues I feel are important and I voice my opinion lots..

7. I talk allot and feel like I have lots to share all the time.

I am tagging anyone who wants to play..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How is Tyler feeling? I hope better. i had fun reading your 'tag'. :)