Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feeling Blessed.

Here I am with no one home but me. Sometimes I hate the sound of my own thoughts running through my head. I wish I could turn some of them off. In fact I wish I could turn most of the thoughts I am having right now off. Its hard to imagine that I was once so lost. That I really did not know my purpose and how alone I really was. I have such a different life than I thought I would have. I have a husband who really loves me and we are each others best friend. Sometimes I wonder why he loves me? I am not easy to live with ad I have a BA zillion quirks that would drive most people insane. none the less I am still grateful for him. He has changed my life and I cannot fathom what it would be like without him. I am feeling emotional today. I do not think he knows how much he means to me. I cannot find the correct words to ever express it. He is just one of those people I can honestly say " You have changed me in this life". he allows me to be myself, He trusts me, and I him. We both share the same the same faith and have found the difference it makes when you allow God to do his will. God has blessed be in ways I do not deserve sometimes. I look at what he has given me and the peace I now have that God is control and gives me everything I need. I am so glad I listened this time. I should have trusted God long ago. I was afraid that I done so many bad things that I was one of those unforgiven and my life would always be a chaotic mess. I was deceived. I was tricked into believing I could not change, But I have on so many levels, With my family, with my self and my husband. I am still growing and I am not yet done, but with a little faith I think I will be just fine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great post Kimmy. I am glad that you met Shawn and that you have a church to attend. It does help to have a good religion in your life.