Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pattern Fun...



When at all possible I plan to buy Handmade items. If of course I do not make them myself. I am getting all my cute ideas ready for this up coming season, I have found adorable fleece hat patterns, My boys are getting those too keep warm this winter, I found another free pattern for Darling fleece pajama bags, I am going to make them and hide new pajamas in them for Christmas Eve. The neat thing is they are super easy and will whip in no time. If time permits and I can find the right pattern I thought of making cute handmade Christmas stockings. But again that is if time permits. I still am working the new baby items for my sisters little one that is due to arrive next month, I cannot wait. I also am busy working on the knotty knit bags I hope to have finished by the end of the month. I have tons of ideas and see so many cute as a button things, I only wish I had the time to devote to making them all. I should be able to finish most of my plans should I not asked again this year to make the costumes for the Christmas cantata. Keeping my fingers crossed. Until Next time.. Kimmie

No comments: