Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trick Or Treat ...


I am just about ready for all the fun, Got the kids the costumes and they all look great! Tyler is going to his first Dance with Kaytlynne, He is going to be a very well dressed Victorian Vampire and she of course dressed in a old Victorian Vintage Ball Gown. Its going to be so incredible.. I will post pictures once I get them on Friday after the ball. I know they both will look great and have fun dressing up and hanging out with friends. Bray and Ash Are ready for fun too, they are going to make the rounds and pick up that Halloween Loot and dress up as a Ghoul and Aston the Knight. I will be taking them this year around to only those house I know who lives there. I am getting ready to fill up the dish with fruit roll ups for my little visitors. I know I will not have time to get back here until after Halloween so I hope its Safe and fun and Happy for everyone. Much Love till Next time..
Kimmie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! You will have to take pictures!