Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy but Busy



I noticed that I have not blogged since election day! As we all know Obama is the president elect, something I am still unsure about but I have faith that Gods will shall be done. On happier news I am the proud aunt of a beautiful baby girl. I would like to introduce Rowan Faye... She is Amazing and I am so proud. I love my nephews and my new niece so much. I am such a proud auntie. I love being a Mom and I know my sisters are wonderful mom's. I am so blessed to have such a neat family. I could not ever imagine not having my siblings, They are all so special and I love them all so much. I know I do not ever get enough time to tell them how much they all mean to me and how proud I am of my sisters and my brother. They make my square world round. I know that we all can thank Mom for teaching us that we are family and we should stick together and love one another. I hope they know they can count on me should they need anything. I really hope they all know how important they are in my life and I would do anything I could for them. I love you guys... Got a busy day ahead so I am going to run along. Peace and Love Till next Time.. Kimmie


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie pie!