Sunday, November 2, 2008

The More I Promised...





Here are a few more pictures as I promised. I hope you can get a better look now.. They Look So Good together. I am so so proud.. " Puffed Out Mommy Feathers."

Halloween was fun and the kids got lots of loot. Ashton fell asleep at the lock in and they posted a huge picture of him at the church asleep straight up in his seat it was so funny. I am waiting for a friend to email the picture to me, When it gets here I will post it. They are getting ready for the Christmas program in Sunday school and both the boys have parts. that means Practice. I am sure it will be fun for them. I still singing the with choir and I love the music this year. Our performance will be on the 7th and the 14th of December. Much Love until Next time..
Kimmie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad that they have fun things for you guy[s to do out there. And glad to see you posting more!