Thursday, October 11, 2007

Coffee Swap 3 Questions

Knitter's Coffee Swap 3!

QUESTIONS

1. Whole bean or ground? Either..

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? I need the Locked and Loaded style please!

3. Regular or flavored? I like both, But I do not like things such as Irish Cream or Liquor flavored coffee, Liquor flavorings, I prefer nutty, Bold or smooth Blends.

4. How do you drink your coffee? With a flavored Creamer.

5. Favorite coffee ever? Creamy vanilla Bean Frozen Latte. With and Extra Shot Of espresso. Hot Coffee I love it with a yummie flavored creamer and thats it.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I am a tad fussy, I do not cheap generic coffees, I like name brand sorts such as starbucks, Maxwell House, Or Flavored Coffees that you can grind yourself at home or in the store.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Music or my current yarn project. I also enjoy short bread and biscotti. I love chocolate covered espresso beans too.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I enjoy bold flavors or breakfast blends, Colombian, or Bold Kona.

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
Natural fibers, bamboo, silks, alpaca, Cotton. I would love to have more sock or thick hat making yarn. Fun Cute that is original.. :) or Unique..

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Itchy Yarn, Fun Fur. I have no love at all for itchy or scratchy Yarn and even less love for tacky fun Fur,

11. What's on your needles?
On my knitting needles dish cloth, I am working on a blanket and fun hats for my Nephews and my Own Boys.

12. Favorite colors?
Earthy, fall, royal colors, Crimson reds, Browns, No neon colors or overly bright Greens, Yellows, Or Oranges. I do however like softer tones of those colors in a earthy / natural tone.

13. Allergies?
Cats, I cannot handle the fur or the dander if it has been exposed to the fur at all.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?

I love earthy natural scents and some kitchen scents, I enjoy relaxing with fun body creams and hand salves are a must when I knit or saw, Or crochet. I have a small knitting wish list that contains the right size needles to begin knitting socks, I prefer Circulars for my needles either aluminum or nickel plated. I am still a beginger and would simple instruction on how to make a simple sock, One of my goals is to learn to knit socks, i love the look and would love a pair. :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! There are fewer things as wonderful as knitting and coffee to usher in the coming cold months and longer nights.

Glad to read that your cold is finally loosing its nasty grip on you.

Suzie said...

Hi there! I'm looking forward to spoiling you in the coffee swap!