Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holy Hippo I am feeling a tad better!!



I never ever thought I was going to feel better, But today i woke up and felt pretty nifty. I have been so super sick and so has my Hubby, Its been a hard three weeks but I am happy to report that I am on the mend. I had had allot of help from people and I never knew that people could be so wonderful I have under estimated so much in my life. I feel truly blessed to have amazing people in my life. My family rocks and I am so glad that they are mine. I did get my tea box mailed off I have not heard if she liked what I have sent but I hope she loved all of it. I got my package while I was sick and it made me so happy. I got some awesome recycled Yarn that is 100 % cotton and I love it. I have not yet chosen what I plan to make with it but I know that I love this yummie yarn. I also got some Tea that is Amazing and two boxes of tea cookies that are yummie, I now have my own tea cup and saucer from my awesome tea swap pal, she made me a darling dishcloth and I am the new proud owner of my first ever honey thing, I forgot what they are called but it was a totally awesome experience. I have two other swaps coming up and I can't wait. I have a knitting Coffee swap and of course my favorite holiday CHRISTMAS around the world swap. I am Working on that package right now and I hope my gal enjoys all the goodies I am collecting from my area and can learn a bit more of where I am from, As I am excited to learn about the person who has me. I finished my first dish cloth set and it turned out so cute! Now I am on to making my first pair of socks, I received some yummie yarn from my friend who moved to Huntsville AL. She was kind enough to get it to me for my Birthday while she was in the mist of her move.. I wanted to thank her so much for her kindness and friendship. She is amazing and I miss her dearly. I have allot to catch up on and I am happy I was able to blog today, i feel like I have had so much to say and not anytime to be able to sit and chat since I was in bed for what feels like forever. A special thank you to all of my well wishers and family and friends I love you all..
Love Kimmie.. Until next time!

2 comments:

Indigo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indigo said...

Let me try this again.

I am so glad you are feeling better.

I just got my Knit 1 Tea Too package from the PO. I LOVE it. Wow. Thank you so much.