Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Time Out !!

Whew, I am taking time out today to blog, I seem to be getting busy as of late catching up on the things I had to miss when I was so sick. I have more laundry than I know what to do with and it really sucks, My poor house was seriously neglected while I was under the weather. The kitchen alone has taken me a full day to return it back to normal, I have to have a clean house it makes me insane to have dust, junk and clutter, or anything really out of its place. I think I may have a cleaning disorder that no in my house has but me. The walls need a good scrubbing and my pantry needs attention as I only work on those every 3 months or so. I made it to the yarn store, I got a wonderful gift card from my Mom to a place called Black Sheep Wool Co, In Salt Lake, What an amazing store, I wanted to buy all the wonderful and expensive yarns but at las I only had 40 dollars and 20 in cash to spend but I got 5 skeins of some yummie yarn, 4 skeins of a silk cotton blend and 1 skien of some sock yarn for a pair of knitted socks for my nephew Benjamin for Christmas.. I also got the needles to make the socks, the ones I have dreaming about for 4 months now.. I am the proud owner of them. I cannot wait to start on the socks. I thought Ben has the smallest feet of anyone I know right now so he gets to be the chosen first for a pair, Start small make sure I can do it and then up ward and on ward. I am still busy putting together my wonderful swap packages for my lucky pal's. I just finished the Tea Swap and I am currently in the Christmas Around the World and Coffee Knitters swap. Halloween is coming and I personally don't know if I want to celebrate Halloween......and I know all 3 of my kids love God with all their heart but Halloween, it sometimes seems evil!!! They just like to have some innocent fun on Halloween night. I personally believe this is something for personal conviction! I am not sure what the out come is going to be this year but I need to continue to pray about it. My church is offering some alternatives this year and that would be to collect candy and play games and fellowship and maybe watch a Christian based movie at the church. My Husband and I think this might be a good thing for all of us this year. we are trying to stay away from things that might contradict the values we are setting in our home. I best be off I have so much to do and very little time as I have to work tonight.. Argggg.
Until Next Time..

No comments: