Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Day.... In Dugway

Greetings,
Today was rather un eventful other than I made 2 pratice sock bags and knittied half of a dish cloth that I plan to make in sets as gifts for the up comming holiday season. I cleand me casa a bit and mostly played around with my sewing machine and knitting needles. I did manage to cook dinner for my family and go to the store before it closed. I have still been waiting to hear who my swap partner is, I am so excited to start swapping. I have found a few things already that I hope my swap partner will love as much as I know will becuase I plan to buy two.. I am going to spoil myself as well. Maybe.. :) Well I best be off..Things to see places to be ya know..
Until next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!! Yes I would love some simple patterns to sew. I found the pillowcase online and it was fun making it! I don't think I'll ever buy a pillowcase..I will make them. Too much fun!

Unknown said...

BTW..we need to get everyone to start blogging!

kimmieknits said...

I agree... We ned to hook everyone up.. Start a family blog center. :)