Thursday, August 30, 2007

Change Of Command.

Good Morning,
As you all know I live on a military base. Yesterday was the change of command. For those you un familiar its where we get a new base commander. Commander Olsen and his wife Heather are on to new adventures in Missouri. I wish them the best of luck. I have had the pleasure over the last few weeks to get to know the new in coming commander and his totally awesome family. I had no idea who they were when I introduced myself to them, I was at church and it was greeting time, I was one of the first people to welcome them to our church and to Dugway. Since then I have talked and made friends with his wife Karla, and became a youth leader out here. I have the chance to get to know 2 of their children and they are great boys. I hope their tour here is amazing we have a great community and lots of talent. I hope that they feel at home here and we all have made them feel welcome. It was neat to watch the cannons and guns go off as the out going hands over control to the incoming. I took a few pictures and I am going to try to figure out how to post them. It is pretty amazing and I am super excited.
until next time..

No comments: