Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lost a little more hearing :(

Greetings I am back to my blogging, Its been awhile since I have had the chance to just chat about life and things and stuff. I had a real crap of a day, Late last night my ear that has been giving me problems the ear drum tore open again, It makes me sad. This has been very painful for me and I am really sick of it.I feel like I should own half of wal greens at this point, I have never taken so many pills in my life untill this little problem started. I am going to have to rest as much as I can and try to get my house cleaned in the AM before I get to tired. They think this might be coming from nerve damage due to my car accident. It would not be so bad if it was not so painful when this happens its hard to sleep and lay down but I am a tough cookie and I will get past this I was just bummed out that this was happening again. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's not good! Hope you don't lose anymore!! I'll keep you in my prayers!