Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Boys are At camp..

My two oldest boys are at camp I dropped them off yesterday, I miss them already. But I am sure they are having a great time. Its a wonderful christian bible camp and one of the many Grandma's they have is there as a cook, She promised me she would look after my guys and give them some special treatment should they run out snack shack money or just need to talk. Aston, Shawn and I will be going to church with out them this time but they are having a service today for them at camp. I bet it will be amazing to worship in the mountians. I cant wait to hear all about it on thursday when I pick them up. I have almost finished my dish cloth and I am going to make myself a small set of hot pads while I am at it to match the cloth. I am going to have to make contact with bethany so she can show me the new stich again, Arggggggggg I forgot how tp put the yarn. But thats why I am a true beginer. I hope to hear form the tea swap today, I sent another email, With more information of course I forgot to add a bunch of vital info so I am guessin that would be why I have had no responce. Well Friends I am off.
Until Next time..
Kimmie