Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to school..


I trying to get that life... The kids go back to school tomorrow. Dad wants to take Tyler shopping this weekend. I was going to take him today but Dad feels like he has not been a part of things so I am going to let him take Ty. Brayden got to go alone over the weekend on a ride with Dad so its Ty's turn this weekend, and then the next Ashie's. The kids are ready except for Ty's shoes but I am looking forward to having a few free hrs during the day to myself. It will be so nice. But I will miss them to.. Ty is in High School and has some really fun classes this year. Brayden is going in to the 4th grade with mrs. Wyatt. Ashton will start Pre K for half a day this year. They are all looking forward to school. I best be going I have a ton of Laundry and folding to do. I also I am going to make a effort to get the rest of the house clean.
Until Next Time...

No comments: